Friday, April 24, 2009

Warne the Magician and Dada the great

I am happy... both the matches go as I wanted, first a thrilling win to delhi and then a loss to Kolkata with Dada proving his worth. In the second match, no one would have thought the way warne thought to defend a moderate total of 150. To block Gayle and McCullum, warne brought Yusuf and that appeared to be a well thought decision and then when they were almost done by the heroics of Dada, he took the things in total control.

When KKR required just seven from the last over, he put the new guy Kamran, who has never played even a ranji game, I was not able to stop myself from comparing Kamran's performance with that of Dilhara in IPL 1.0 RR Vs MI. Dilhara has loads of experience of international matched and he was not able to withstand the pressure of last over whereas now this new guy successfully restricts the opponents.

I wanted Warne to beat his ex coachie, who thinks of himself another Sun Tju. There are certainly big problems going in KKR camp thanks to Coachie, it was evident by the newcomer Yashpal was ignoring Dada'a advice. This guy Yashpal seems to be very arrogant or may be is on high with the closeness to new order in KKR. That guy got two catches and both the times his reactions just shown the arrogance. But at the end of it I am happy for Dada, who made blistering 46 to bring his team back into the contest, which I believe is just a start to make Vinnie and Coachie realize the real worth of Dada as a player. Also the Sun Tzu's bet on Mendis was so foolish that even a rookie like me told my friends before the super over that he will be butchered by Yusuf, who is particularly good against spin.

But there has been something not good yesterday and that was not blog from fake ipl player. I am worried about the guy, is he caught or he has just taken a break to escape the high levels of scrutiny. Whatever it may be, I am desperately waiting for his new post to know more about the happening after yesterday's match. Or if he was caught, I am eagerly waiting for the insider news about the identity of that guy.

No comments: