Sunday, March 22, 2009

A trip to Kanpur and Agra

Sorry for being lazy again... I know I broke my resolution but still I can have a chance to put up an excuse. I was without Internet for around 11 days during the period, isn't that too much for a person who is online almost 24X7. I celebrated Holi in Kanpur and also visited Agra.... yes to see the Taj for the first time.

Driving to Agra was fun, never thought will be able to cover 270 Kms in just four hours, thanks to the golden quadrilateral. Even though I had been on that highway but only for a limited stretch and this time around It was a lot more. The highways is world class but the people still need a lot to learn. People driving on the opposite directions is quite a common affair even on a highway. For people on Bicycles and other two wheelers such an endeavour I consider an suicidal act, what else should I say when a car or truck at 100+ gets frustrated seeing you there (that for the fortunate ones).

Came back to Hyderabad on 16th and since then life is again back to the routine stuff including 24X7 (I know its an exaggeration, but some feel that way).

No comments: