Friday, February 27, 2009

Can someone tell her about the map of INDIA

I still remember the controversy a few months back regarding the Nokia maps, where they had shown LOC and LAC as international boundaries of India, instead of the boundaries accepted by India, that Includes Pak occupied Kashmir and Aksai chin. Then there was a controversy about a Map of Himanchal Govt.


But the ad given by CM of UP, posing inside India is the heights of %^&&%&*&^. Such an Idiotic act could have been expected from one and only Mayawati. I believe Dainik jagran is also equally responsible for this, they also need to make sure not to publish such maps.


Also I am not sure, if no one really picked up coz I didn't read or hear about this anywhere till now, its already one full day.
I understand that India has no administrative control over those areas but Fortunatly for India, Mayawati is not yet the person to decide about the borders of India, nor am I.

No comments: